Church Endowment Fund
The Immanuel Lutheran Church Endowment Fund has been created to supplement:
- Maintenance of our church building and property
- Capital Improvements
- Contribute to operating expenses if needed
- Property loss exceeding insurance
- Pastor’s Discretionary Fund
- Spiritual, emotional and compassionate needs of our worshipping community
- Special Programming & Staffing needs
Please check out the short video about the Church Endowment below.
How Can I Help?
We recommend that you always begin with prayer when considering your financial giving and ask that God use your money to His glory in the continued work in support of His Kingdom.
You can also . . .
- Remember the Endowment Fund when you do your personal estate planning.
- Consider a special occasion gift. Perhaps a milestone, a birthday, an anniversary, or inheritance will provide an occasion to remember the Endowment Fund.
- You may consider a memorial gift of remembrance. This is a thoughtful way to honor a loved one.
- Join others who have made the thoughtful decision to include the church in their financial planning and when considering their Will & Testament.
“Giving” opportunities you may consider:
Securities, IRAs, 401K
Tangible Personal Property
Charitable Remainer Trusts
Gifts under your Will & Testament